Begin condition action
See Condition action.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select Begin condition.
- Change the default Name (BeginCondition1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
- Optional. Select Multilingual to configure a unique action for each language separately. See Configure multilingual actions.
Right-click on the rule editor and create the condition by using global variable, form variable, and form control with
You can reuse the Begin condition by copying and pasting it in another Begin condition.
- Click Validate to validate the rule.
Add else condition to add an else condition.
An Else condition with the same name as Begin condition appended with Else, such as BeginCondition1Else, is added. See Else condition action for more information.
- By default, Add end condition is selected and an End condition with the same name as Begin condition appended with End, such as BeginCondition1End, is added. See Add an End condition.
When the action is saved, the Else and/or End condition actions are also generated with the provided names. A message appears if there is a duplicate condition.
- Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. See Configure actions for form control events. Alternatively to call this action for a form event, associate the action with the form. See Associate an action with a form.