Kofax XML format
To populate TotalAgility fields with document or folder fields of an XML file, TotalAgility must have the correct document or folder type. Once the target document type is identified, TotalAgility can acquire the list of the fields defined in the document or folder type and populate their values. The following table specifies how the XML field values are mapped to TotalAgility fields.
|Batch class name||Process name
The availability of batch class name field in the XML overrides the setting in the import configuration. If the batch class name is not specified in the Kofax XML, then the process configured using import configuration is used.
|Form type name in Document tag||Classification group and document type
Kofax XML provides the classification group and document type in the document’s FormTypeName attribute, delimited by
|. Example: FormTypeName=”ClassGroup|DocType”. The selection of document type is determined by the process type. If the document type is not specified in the Kofax XML, then document type is selected from the process type.
|Folder Class Name in Folder tag||Folder type|
|Table field values||Document table columns|
|Document field values||Document fields|
|Folder field values||Folder fields|
|Batch field values||Process variables|
|Batch Totals||Process variables|
|If the Page option is selected in the Kofax XML page tag processing level field||Each page tag is converted to a page.|
Path for importing external files that are referenced in XML file. The files are imported depending on the path contained in this field:
|An e-document type document||Converted to a document.|
|If the Document option is selected in the Kofax XML page tag processing level field||Each page tag is converted to a document.|
|Each XML document tag for a Folder initialization variable||Converted to a document.
|Each XML document for a Document initialization variable||Converted to a job.
All exceptional conditions are controlled as specified below:
- An XML with empty form/document type is imported as an unclassified document.
- An XML with invalid form/document type can be imported as unclassified or can be rejected.
- If the Batch class name is not specified in XML and a process is not specified in import configuration, XML file is rejected.
- If Document or Folder fields are not defined in TotalAgility, the XML file can be either imported and marked as rejected, or rejected.
- If there is a mismatch in Document or Folder field type, the XML file can be either imported and marked as rejected, or rejected.
- If Folder type is not available in the XML file, the XML file can be imported as unclassified and mark rejected or can be rejected.
- If a file referenced in the XML file to be imported is not available at the specified path in the XML file, the XML file is rejected.
- All files which are not referenced in the XML file for folder level processing are imported as unclassified documents. All non-referenced documents are grouped in one last job.
- All files which are not referenced in the XML file for document level processing are imported as unclassified documents in their own jobs.