Update row action
Use the Update row action to update information in a table.
For example, to update details in a table, create an Update row action on the Update button on the form. At runtime, when you select a row in the table and click the Update button, the details in the row are updated with the values defined in the update row action.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select Update row.
- Change the default Name (UpdateRow1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
- Optional. Select Multilingual to configure a unique action for each language separately. See Configure multilingual actions.
Selected table list, select the required table.
A list of the attributes of the selected table is displayed.
- Map the target attributes using dynamic or static values.
The newly created action appears on the Actions page.
- Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. See Configure actions for form control events. Alternatively to call this action for a form event, associate the action with the form. See Associate an action with a form.