Create new case action
Configure a Create new case action for Content Manager events like Create Folder, Add Document, and more in the Micro Focus Content Manager system.
The Micro Focus Content Manager page appears.
From the list, click the Content Manager system for which to configure events.
The Edit Content Manager site configuration dialog box is displayed.
The New Content Manager event configuration dialog box is displayed.
- Select the Event, such as DeleteDocument, for which to configure the TotalAgility action. (Default: CreateFolder)
- Select the Record type. (Default: Folder)
- On the Action list, select Create new case.
Case map on which to create a new case.
Initialization variables.If the selected case map has initialization parameters, the parameters appear under
- For Case reference, select a dynamic value, or click and enter a static value.
- To specify the attributes that, when created, trigger a TotalAgility action, map the attributes to the initialization variables using a dynamic or static Value.
The configured event appears under Events in the Edit Content Manager site configuration dialog box.
You can edit or delete the event.
When a document is deleted in the Content Manager System, TotalAgility creates a case on the selected process map at runtime and displays the correctly populated variables.