Create job in case action
Configure a Create job in case TotalAgility action for an event against an entity instance in the Dynamics AX system. For example, set up the Create job in case TotalAgility action for the Create event in the Dynamics AX system.
Dynamics AX systems page, click the AX system from the list.
The Edit Dynamics AX system configuration dialog box is displayed.
Entities, on the context menu of the web service for which to configure the
The Events dialog box is displayed.
- The Entity is displayed as a read-only field.
The New Dynamics AX event configuration dialog box is displayed. The Entity is automatically displayed as a read-only field.
- Select the Event for which to configure the TotalAgility action, such as Create (default).
- On the Action list, select Create job in case. (Default: Create new job)
Process map on which to create a job in case.
Initialization variables.If the selected map has any initialization parameters, the parameters appear under
Case identifier, do either of the following:
Click Case reference and select a dynamic value, or click and enter a static value.
Click Case ID and select a dynamic value or enter a static value.
- To specify the attributes that, when created, trigger a TotalAgility action, map the attributes to the initialization variables using a dynamic or static Value.
The configured event appears in the Events dialog box. You can edit or delete the event.
- Click Close to return to the Edit Dynamics AX system configuration dialog box.
When the entity instance is updated in the Dynamics AX system, a job is created on the selected process map at runtime.
You can also set up a Create job in case TotalAgility action for the Create and Delete events.