Configure a Transfer activity
Add an activity to the map.
By default, the Configuration tab is open in the properties panel of the activity.
- Change the default Name of the activity to something meaningful.
- On the Type list, select .
- On the Linked server list, select the server.
- On the Input document/folder list, select the documents or folders to transfer to the target server.
By default, a job is suspended on error. To allow the job to not suspend so that you can manually handle the error,
Suspend job on error. In the
Error code box, select a variable to hold the error code.
The following table describes error codes.
Code Name Description 2147199033 UnknownException Occurs during unknown exceptions. 2147198983 LinkedServerNotFound Occurs when the linked server is not found. 2147198982 LinkedServerLicensingError Occurs when the target and source servers do not point to the same Licensing server. 2147198981 InvalidLinkedServerUrl Occurs when the target URL is invalid. 2147198980 InvalidCurrentServerCredentials Occurs when the source server credentials are invalid. 2147198979 InvalidTargetServerCredentials Occurs when the target server credentials are invalid. 2147198938 EXPORT_DOCUMENT_NOT_CALLED Occurs when the export document is not called. 2147198937 EXPORT_FOLDER_NOT_CALLED Occurs when the export folder is not called. 2147198936 FOLDER_LOCKED_BY_ANOTHER_USER Occurs when the folder is locked by another user. 2147198935 DOCUMENT_LOCKED_BY_ANOTHER_USER Occurs when the document is locked by another user.
Job type list, select one of the following options:
- Create new job
- Create new case: Additionally, select a process or server variable as Case reference.
- Create job in case: Additionally, specify whether to create a new job in case based on Case ref or Case ID. Then select a process or server variable as Case identifier.
- On the Process list, select the required process or case.
- Map variables from the main process map to the parameters of the new job process map by selecting the process or server variable as Value.
- Save the process map.