MFP scan settings action
Use the MFP scan settings action to view and modify the scan settings on MFP devices.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select MFP scan settings.
- Change the default Name (MFPScanSettingsAction1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
- Optional. Select Multilingual to configure a unique action for each language separately. See Configure multilingual actions.
The newly created action appears on the Actions list.
- Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. See Configure actions for form control events. Alternatively to call this action for a form event, associate the action with the form. See Associate an action with a form.