MFP print action
Use the MFP print action to print a document on an MFP device.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select MFP print.
- Change the default Name (MFPrintAction1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
- Optional. Select Multilingual to configure a unique action for each language separately. See Configure multilingual actions.
- To print a list of documents from the same URL, on the URL list, select the required form control or variable (form or global), or click and provide a static value.
- To print the document at runtime, on the Document name list, select the required form control or variable (form or global), or provide a static value.
The newly created action appears on the Actions list.
Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. See
Configure actions for form control
events. Alternatively to call this action for a form event, associate the action with the form. See
Associate an action with a form.
When you view the form on the MFP device and call the Print action, the document referenced by the URL and the document name is downloaded and printed on the MFP device.