Custom service action
Use the Custom service action in a form control such as button, text box, and more.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select Custom service.
- Change the default Name (Customservice1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
- Select a Custom service group.
The inputs/outputs available for the selected custom service, if any are displayed.
- Map the Service input using dynamic or static values and Service output using dynamic value.
The newly created action appears on the Actions list.
- Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. See Configure actions for form control events. Alternatively to call this action for a form event, associate the action with the form. See Associate an action with a form.
You can modify, create a copy of, and delete an action. See
Work with an action.
You cannot delete a Custom service that is in use.