Configure a Classification activity
activity to the map.
By default, the Configuration tab is open in the properties panel of the activity.
- Change the default Name of the activity to something meaningful.
- On the Type list, select .
- On the Input folder list, select a folder variable that you want to use for classification activity. See Process variables.
- Optional. On the Separation profile list, select the profile. See Create separation profiles.
Select whether to inherit the classification group from process.
- Select Inherit from process to inherit the classification group from the process. At runtime, a list of document types belonging to the classification group at process level appears.
- Clear Inherit from process to change the classification group specific to this activity and select a Classification group.
- If you select
Inherit from processbut have not associated a classification group at the process level, the system displays a message.
- If you clear
Inherit from processand have not associated it at the activity level, the system displays a message.
In both cases, you can only save the process but cannot release it until the configuration is complete.
- Configure partial completion of the activity. For more information see Partial completion.
- Save the process map.
- Configure other properties for this activity. See Activity properties.