Configure a CMIS check in document activity
Add an activity to the map.
By default, the Configuration tab is open in the properties panel of the activity.
- Change the default Name of the activity to something meaningful.
- On the Type list, select .
Configure the following properties.
Location CMIS site
The CMIS compliant site and the CMIS web service URL.
The repository folder where the document is located.
Document details Type
The document to be checked in to the CMIS site.
The relevant list of metadata is populated.
Private working copy ID
The ID of the document to check in. The ID can be a static value or a dynamic variable.In an Azure environment, in the Source document field, enter a file name or select a document variable. The document is automatically picked up from the Generated documents folder in the repository. This document must already be present in the Generated documents folder.
The location of the source document. The location can be a static value or a dynamic variable.
If you select a Document variable, you can choose a file type to save the document in that format:
For Azure, enter a static value or select a document variable in the Source document field, the document is automatically picked up from the Generated documents folder in the repository. This document must already be present in the Generated documents folder.
- Select Specify file type.
- On the Source file type list, select the file type, such as BMP, CSV, and TIFF. See the supported mime types.
The version information. Available options are:
- Major: Increments the document version by 1. For example, if the existing document version is 2.0, the checked in version becomes 3.0.
- Minor: Increments the document version by 0.1. For example, if the existing document version is 1.2, the checked in version becomes 1.3.
Comments for the checked in document. A comment can be a static value or a dynamic variable.
Configure the metadata:
You must map all the mandatory (required) fields.
The Metadata dialog box is displayed.
On the Mapping column, map the metadata using static or dynamic values. You can also map a document variable to parameter of type String.
At runtime, the values of the relevant document fields are retrieved.
Result Document ID
The unique identifier of the document to populate a variable (process or server).
Save the process map.
The document is checked in to a repository in a CMIS site. All mapped metadata properties from the selected item are also set for the uploaded document.