Add an activity
Process designer page, select the Start node.
The Satellite appears.
Satellite, select the Activity icon
and drag it to the location on the
The activity is added and automatically linked to the Start node.
- By default, TotalAgility gives the activity a unique name, such as Activity 1. To change the name, enter a different name in the Name box.
- When you add an activity, an ordinary activity is added by default. You can change the type of the activity.
- Configure the properties of the activity. See Activity properties.
Change an activity type
Use this procedure to change an existing activity to a different activity type. For example, change a normal activity to a .Net activity.
- Select the activity.
- In the Properties panel, on the Type list, select the activity type.
- Configure the properties of the activity.
The settings previously configured for the activity are automatically applied to the changed type; configure only the properties specific to the changed activity type. See Activity types.
- Once you change an activity to an automatic activity, the resources assigned to the activity are removed.
- You cannot change the activity type for the following nodes: