Add a Mini-viewer
Display a mini-viewer for a capture field on a Document form to quickly view a portion of the image related to the field.
When you choose to show a mini-viewer for a capture field in a Document form, an additional control is added to the selected capture field.
Open the Document form for which to add the mini-viewer.
All fields that are configured in the extraction group appear on the form.
- Select the capture field, such as Checkbox.
In the properties panel, on the
General tab, under
Mini-Viewer, configure the following properties.
If selected, displays the Mini-viewer control next to the field.
The width of the Mini-viewer. (Default: 150px)
The height of the Mini-viewer in pixels. (Default: 40px)
The position of the Mini-viewer on the form. Available options are: Left, Right, Above and Below.
To detach the Mini-viewer from its current position, do the following:
Detach Miniviewer link.
The mini-viewer control appears under the associated field.
To configure the separated mini-viewer:
Select the Mini-viewer control.
By default, the General tab is open in the properties panel.
- Change the default Name of the mini-viewer.
- Select the Security token.
- Click the
Design tab and set the
Width mode as
When configuring the capture controls, the Fixed and Percentage mode can be overridden similar to non-capture controls.
- Set the Height and Margins for the control.
- When you upgrade a form, the Detach Miniviewer option is available for the form and does not impact the layout of the form
- When configuring the Display rule action, the Mini-viewer control is also available.
- Click the Detach Miniviewer link.
Save the form.
The mini-viewer control appears on the form in the specified size and at the specified position.