Configure a Document conversion activity
an activity to the map.
By default, the Configuration tab is open in the properties panel of the activity.
- Change the default Name of the activity to something meaningful.
- On the Type list, select .
list, select a variable to configure input for the Document conversion
When you enable any of the following options in the Document conversion profile, you must only select a folder variable and not a document variable.
- Enable Portfolio PDF extraction
- Enable ZIP extraction
- Concatenate multiple PDF files
Conversion profile list,
select a profile for document conversion.
It is mandatory to select a document conversion profile.
To convert the password protected PDF files to TIFF or PDF or
PDF/A, on the
Password list, select a
list of passwords. The password list is a
Dynamic complex variable.
- To avoid any
potential security concerns, following should be part of a synchronous process
- The Dynamic complex variable containing the passwords.
- The SDK method to encrypt the passwords.
- Conversion of password protected PDF Portfolio and ZIP files is not supported.
- To avoid any potential security concerns, following should be part of a synchronous process in TotalAgility map:
- Save the process map.