Configure a SharePoint add item activity
Add an activity to the map.
By default, the Configuration tab is open in the properties panel of the activity.
- Change the default Name of the activity to something meaningful.
- On the Type list, select .
Configure the following properties.
Location SharePoint site
The location of the SharePoint site server and the TotalAgility Web service URL.
The location to upload the document. Available options are:
Expand the items to select the specific target location.
- Custom lists
New document properties Relative path
The path where you can upload or check in a document to the subfolders of a selected library. Select a dynamic variable or enter a static value.
The location of the source document to add to the SharePoint site. Select a document variable or enter a static value.
If you select a document variable, you can choose a file type to save the document in that format:
If you choose not to specify a file type, the file type that corresponds to the original source document (that was added to the repository) is added to SharePoint.
- Select Specify file type.
- On the Source file type, select the file type, such as BMP, CSV, and TIFF. See the supported mime types.
If selected, allows to check in the document to SharePoint.Select this option, only if the document is previously checked out to your computer.
Declare as record
If selected, declares the document as a record. Once you declare the document a record, TotalAgility adds the document to the SharePoint record center.The
Declare as recordproperty is only available for a local SharePoint site.
If selected, overwrites a file with the same name in SharePoint. If versioning is enabled in SharePoint, a new version of the file is added instead of overwriting the existing file.This property is only available for a local site and not for an online site. If you do not select the overwrite property and TotalAgility finds a file with the same name on SharePoint, the job is suspended without overwriting or adding a file.
Configure the metadata:
Click Configure.The Metadata dialog box is displayed.
On the Mapping column, map the metadata using dynamic or static values. For the following SharePoint column types (if available), do the following:
- Lookup: Select an item or map a variable, or provide a static value.
- MultiLookup: Select the metadata and from the list, select the check boxes, or map a variable, or provide a single static value.
- Choice: Select an item from the list or map a variable, or provide a static value.
ChoiceMulti: Select the metadata, and from the list, select the check boxes, or map a variable, or provide a single static value.
- TaxonomyFieldType: Click the tree view for the metadata, and from the list select an item or map a variable or provide an static value.
- TaxonomyFieldTypeMulti: Click the tree view for the metadata, and from the list select the check boxes, or map a variable, or provide a single static value.
- You must map all the mandatory (required) fields.
- If TotalAgility finds insufficient privileges, incorrect parameter values, or a mismatch between the selected location and the TotalAgility Web service, the item is not added and the job is suspended. Error details appear in the event log.
Result Document ID
A variable to automatically retrieve the document ID from SharePoint.
- Save the process map.