Configure a create new case action
Configure a create new case action for an event against an item in SharePoint. For example, set up the Create new case action for the ItemAdded event against a document library in SharePoint.
SharePoint page, select the site for which you want to configure events.
The Edit sharepoint site configuration dialog box is displayed.
The New sharepoint event configuration dialog box is displayed.
- On the Select source list, select a source.
- On the Event list, select the event for which to configure the TotalAgility action, such as ItemAdded.
- On the Action list, select Create new case.
Case box, select the case map on which to create a new case, or click
and enter an inline value.
Initialization variables.If the case map that is used to create a new case has any initialization parameters, the parameters appear under
- Select a dynamic value or enter an inline value for Case reference.
- Map the metadata to initialization parameters by selecting the metadata in the Value box for each parameter.
- Click Save to save the event configuration.
Edit sharepoint site configuration dialog box, click
TotalAgility creates a case on the selected process map at runtime and displays the correctly populated variables.Similarly, you can set up a Create case Job action for the other SharePoint events against a forms library, Wiki library, picture library, contacts, discussion board, announcement, agenda, links, calendar, tasks, issue tracking, survey and custom list in SharePoint.
If there are insufficient privileges, the parameter values supplied are incorrect, or there is a mismatch between the selected location and the TotalAgility Web service, the item is not configured, and the job is suspended at runtime. The details of the error appear in the Event Log.