Configure buttons for a Web capture control toolbar
By default, all buttons are displayed on a Web capture toolbar and each button has a specific image.
You can restrict a button from displaying at runtime and display a different image for the button.
- In the properties panel of the Web capture control, click the Configuration tab.
The Toolbar buttons popup displays.
To restrict a button from displaying at runtime, do the following:
- Select the button from the table.
- Click .
- Clear Show button.
- Click OK.
To display a different image for the button, do the following:
- Click the button for which you want to change the image.
- Click .
Theme and do one of the following:
Enter an image name or URL to the image in the Image path box.
- The name must match the name in the database for the image to display at runtime.
- For on-premise TotalAgility, the image needs to reside in <Installation location>\Kofax\TotalAgility\Agility.Server.Web\Forms\Images.
- TotalAgility supports all image types.
To choose an image from the store, select Load image from store and select an existing image on the Image path list.
You can allow editing for the following annotations:
Draw rectangle, and
You cannot add new annotations.
- Select the annotation you want to configure.
- Click .
- Clear the Show button.
- Ensure that Allow edit is selected.
The Allow edit option is only available when an annotation button is hidden (that is, when the Show button checkbox is clear.) If an annotation is shown, it means you can add as well as edit annotations.
- Click Save.
Display page counter outside of the Web capture control toolbar
You can display the page counter outside of Web capture control toolbar, anywhere on the form.
- Add a label to your form.
- Add an action, such as Same page, to the PageIndexChanged event of the Web capture control.
Map the WebCaptureControl.PageCounter property to the label.
When this event is fired, the text of the label is updated with the new page counter value at runtime.