Create a role
- Select the process map for which to create a role.
- On the Process Modeler, select Roles.
The New Role dialog box is displayed.
- Enter a Name for the role, such as CaseWorker.
Type list, select the
type of role:
Fixed: Any changes to the role apply to all existing and new jobs on any version of that process.
Floating: Any changes to role members apply only to new jobs.
- Enter an Email Address for the new role.
- On the Supervisor list, select the required resource you want to assign as a supervisor to the role.
Add next to
Members to assign
resources to a role.
The Add dialog box is displayed.
Select the required resources, and click
Done, and then click
The individuals are associated with a job role.You can only use individuals as role members; you cannot use groups or other roles. An individual can belong to more than one role.