Create new job action
Configure Create new job TotalAgility action for events in the Microsoft Dynamics AX system. For example, set up a Create new job action to create a new job in TotalAgility whenever an entity instance is added to Dynamics AX system. Similarly, you can set up a Create new job TotalAgility action for the other Dynamics AX events like Update and Delete.
Dynamics AX systems page, click the AX system
from the list.
The Edit Dynamics AX system configuration dialog box is displayed.
Entities, on the context
menu of the web service for which to configure the events, click
The Events dialog box is displayed.
The New Dynamics AX event configuration dialog box is displayed.
- The Entity is displayed as a read-only field.
- Select the Event for which to configure the TotalAgility action, such as Create (default).
- On the Action list, select Create new job (default).
Process map on which to create a new job.
Initialization Variables.If the selected map has any initialization parameters, the parameters appear under
- To specify the attributes that, when created, trigger a TotalAgility action, map the attributes to the initialization variables using a dynamic or static Value.
The configured event appears in the Events dialog box. You can edit or delete the event.
- Click Close to return to the Edit Dynamics AX system configuration dialog box.
When the entity instance is updated in the Dynamics AX system, TotalAgility creates a job on the selected process map at runtime and displays the correctly populated variables.