Configure a Ready for review activity
Configure a Ready for review activity in a process, case and case fragment. This activity type is not supported in a business rule.
Add an activity to the map.
By default, the Configuration tab is open in the properties panel of the activity.
- Change the default Name of the activity to something meaningful.
- On the Type list, select .
Job ID, using a dynamic variable.
- If you provide the wrong Job ID, the job is suspended at runtime.
- To provide a dynamic value, select the required process variable of String or SYSTEM type.
- If the variable is of String type, enter the Job ID as the value for the variable.
To enable the checklist state to be changed to Ready for review, do the following:
The Add dialog box is displayed.
- Select the Checklist variables as needed.
- Click Done.
- Click Add for Selected Variables.
- Save the process map.