Use a Composite action to execute multiple actions from within one action.
You can use a Composite action on multiple controls.
- You can duplicate an action within a composite action.
- You can add a composite action within another action. But you cannot add a composite action to itself.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select Composite.
- Change the default Name (Composite1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
To add actions, click
The Add form actions dialog box is displayed.
Select the required actions and click
The selected actions appear in the Actions box.
- Use to set the order in which the actions must be executed.
The newly created action appears on the Actions page.
Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. See
Configure actions for form control events.
Alternatively to call this action for a form event, associate the action with
the form. See
Associate an action with a form.
When this action is triggered, all enabled actions within it are executed in the specified order.