Create new case action
Configure a Create new case TotalAgility action for an event against an item in the Exchange system. For example, set up a Create new case TotalAgility action for a NewMail event in the Exchange system.
The Exchange page appears.
From the list of sites, click the Exchange site for which to
configure the events.
The Edit Exchange site configuration dialog box is displayed.
The New Exchange event configuration dialog box is displayed.
- On the Folder list, select the folder for which to configure the action. (Default: Inbox).
- On the Event list, select the event for which to configure the TotalAgility action. (Default: NewMail)
- On the Action list, select Create new case. (Default: Create new job)
Case field, select the
case map on which to create a new case.
Initialization Variables.If the selected case map has any initialization parameters, the parameters appear under
- In the Case reference field, select a dynamic value, or click and enter a static value.
- To map the metadata to initialization variables, in the Value field of each parameter, select a dynamic value, or enter a static value.
The configured event appears under Events in the Edit Exchange site configuration dialog box. You can edit or delete the event.
When a folder is created in the Exchange system, TotalAgility creates a case on the selected process map at runtime and displays the correctly populated variables.