Add a CMIS compliant site
For TotalAgility to communicate with a CMIS-compliant site, add the site to TotalAgility and then provide details such as the name of the site, service locations (URLs) and if applicable, user credentials. Access the CMIS-compliant site locally within a network, across domains, within the Intranet or over the Internet.
The CMIS page appears.
The New CMIS configuration dialog box is displayed.
- Enter a Name for the site, for example, MySite.
Enter the URLs for each of the following services:
- Repository service: Provides access to functions that apply to the repository as a whole, such as making a connection.
- Object service: Provides functions for navigating the object hierarchy of the repository to display folders and documents.
- Navigational service: Provides functions for operating on an individual object, such as returning the metadata for an object, uploading or checking out objects.
- Version service: Provides functions for managing the versions of an object.
- Discovery service: Provides functions for searching for query-able objects within the repository.
Authentication type to
to the CMIS-compliant site and establish the connection. Available
- CustomCredentials: Connects over the Internet to third party like Alfresco or File Net, depending on CMIS site requirements. If selected, provide the Username, Password and Confirm password.
- Basic: Connects across domains within the Intranet. Communication takes place through SSL (user name authentication). If selected, provide the Username, Password and Confirm password.
- Ntlm (default): Connects within Intranet using
The Ntlm option is not available for Designer running in On-premise multi-tenant and Azure environments.
- WS-Security: Web Services Security (WS-Security, WSS) is an extension to SOAP to apply security to Web services. The protocol specifies how integrity and confidentiality can be enforced on messages and allows the communication of various security token formats. If selected, provide the Username, Password and Confirm password.
A new site is created and listed on the CMIS page. You can update or delete an existing CMIS site.