MFP Scan action
Use the MFP scan action to scan a document using MFP devices.
Configure the MFP scan action when creating a blank MFP form. This action is available by default for an MFP scan create new job form and MFP activity form for a Scan activity.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select MFP scan.
- Change the default Name (MFPScanAction1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
- Optional. Select Multilingual to configure a unique action for each language separately. See Configure multilingual actions.
- To add the scanned images or files as documents to a folder, select the required Folder ID or provide a static value.
- To add the scanned images as pages under a document, select the required Document ID or provide a static value.
- To preview and verify whether the documents are scanned correctly, select Scan preview.
- By default, TotalAgility allows another job to start before the current job finishes uploading the images to the server. To allow another job to start only after the current job finishes uploading the images to the server, clear Upload and progress job.
The newly created action appears on the Actions list.
Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. See
Configure actions for form control
events. Alternatively to call this action for a form event, associate the action with the form. See
Associate an action with a form.
For the MFP scan create new job form and MFP activity form for Scan activity, the following settings are displayed by default:
- The Folder ID of the Scan action mapped to the Form ID form variable.
- The Document ID of the Scan action mapped to the Document ID form variable.