Refresh capture action
Use a Refresh capture form action to refresh the document's field properties in the capture form user interface that are updated on the server by using SDK API.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select Refresh capture.
- Change the default Name (AddRefreshCapture1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
- Optional. Select Multilingual to configure a unique action for each language separately. See Configure multilingual actions.
When using batch aware APIs to make changes to the field data,
Full batch refresh to
update the user interface with the latest changes in the database.
At runtime, all the contents of the updated batch are returned to fully refresh the user interface.
- Select Treat refreshed fields as complete to treat all the refreshed fields as complete.
The newly created action appears on the Actions page.
- Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. See Configure actions for form control events. Alternatively to call this action for a form event, associate the action with the form. See Associate an action with a form.