Configure a Verification activity
an activity to the map.
By default, the Configuration tab is open in the properties panel of the activity.
- Change the default Name of the activity to something meaningful.
- On the Type list, select .
Configure the following settings.
Document or folder variable that serves as an input for the Verification activity.
- When creating this activity, you can provide only one document or folder variable as an input to the activity. See Create a document variable and Create a folder variable.
- On the Input/Output tab, you can provide any number of additional input and output variables of any type, except Document or Folder variables. However, you can add fields from a Document or Folder variable. See Configure the input and output variables for an activity.
Allow verification to complete with unverified fields
If selected, allows verification of a document with unverified fields to complete at runtime. However, you can reject the document that has unverified fields and complete the activity.
By default, the verification of documents with unverified fields is not completed and an error is thrown at runtime.
Inherit settings from system
If selected, inherits page renditions from the system and the renditions for the activity are unavailable.
By default, the page source image is displayed as the default page rendition. To display a different image as default page rendition, on the Default displaying image list, select a different image to display as default image.
Enables the activity to be Multi-Function Peripheral Lexmark (MFP) ready. Select one of the following options. (Default: No)
The activity cannot be completed on an MFP device.
Enables the activity to be completed on an MFP device and desktop.
Enables the activity to be completed only on an MFP device.
MFP only - no password required
Enables the MFP operators to take the activity on the MFP without specifying the password. This setting is available for HP, MFP Emulator, and Lexmark eSF devices.
Save the process map.
At runtime, when you take the Verification activity, the generated Verification form appears.
- Configure other properties for this activity. See Activity properties.