File upload action
Use the File upload action to upload selected files to the specified location at runtime.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select File upload.
- Change the default Name (FileUpload1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
- Optional. Select Multilingual to configure a unique action for each language separately. See Configure multilingual actions.
- To add the fields to be uploaded, click Add for Fields, select the required File upload controls and click Done.
- Click Save.
- Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. At runtime, when this action is triggered, the file is uploaded to the specified location.