Maintain a folder
You can open, delete, and lock a folder, and generate folder forms. You can also delete a version of a folder.
Modify a folder
- Navigate to .
On the list of folders, click the folder to open for modification.
The folder opens in a new browser tab.
- Make changes, as needed.
- Save or release the folder.
Lock and unlock a folder
On the context menu of the folder to unlock, click Unlock.
Delete a folder
You can delete a folder even if there are jobs associated with it.
- On the context menu for the folder to delete, click Delete.
- On confirmation, the folder is deleted.
Delete a version of folder
- On the context menu of the folder, click Versions. A popup displaying a list of versions appears.
- On the context menu of the version to delete, click Delete.
- On confirmation, the selected version and all lower versions are deleted.
Generate folder forms
A folder form is a customized view of a folder. You can generate Scan, Validation, Verification, and Document review forms for a folder type.
- Navigate to .
On the context menu of a folder for which to generate a form, click
The Generate folder forms dialog box is displayed.
- On the Folder type list, select the folder.
Form type to generate, such as
- By default, the Form name field displays the form name prefixed with folder name. For example, if the folder name is Employee, the form name is displayed as Employee_Scan. You can change the form name as needed.
- Select the category for the folder form. By default, the working category is displayed.
Generate and save or
Generate and release.
If the selected folder is locked by another user, you cannot generate forms for that folder.