Manage a Checklist item
You can create, modify and delete checklist items.
Create a Checklist item
Create a checklist item and reuse the same in multiple checklist templates.
The Checklist items page appears.
The New checklist item dialog box is displayed.
- On the Category list, select the category to which you want to associate the item. By default, your working category is selected.
Name for the new checklist item.
- A name cannot start with an integer.
- A name cannot have special characters.
- A name can have a maximum of 40 characters.
Display name for the new item, such as Scan Document.
A display name can have a maximum of 255 characters.
Optional. Enter a
Description for the new item.
A description can have a maximum of 255 characters.
- Click Save.
Modify a Checklist item
You can modify and delete a checklist item.
The checklist items available within your working category are displayed.
- You can locate a checklist item to find a specific checklist item or search for a checklist item within a specific category.
Click the checklist item you want to modify.
The Edit checklist item dialog box is displayed.
- Make changes as needed.
- Click Save.
Delete a checklist item
The list of checklist items is displayed.
On the context menu of the checklist item to delete, click
On confirmation, the checklist item is deleted.