Manage a category
You can create, modify and delete categories.
Create a category
Create categories to group related items.
The Categories page displays the list of categories provided by TotalAgility.
The New category dialog box is displayed.
- Enter a Name for the category.
- Optional. To create a category within an existing category, select a Parent category. (Default: None)
- Optional. Enter a Description for the category.
By default, all resources (Everyone) can access categories. To
restrict the category access to specific resources, click
The Add category access dialog box is displayed.
- Add the required groups or individuals and click Done.
The category is listed on the Categories page. If you have selected a parent category, such as System Category, the new category is added under the parent category. Expand the parent category to view the newly added category.
You can sort the categories in alphabetical order on the name and description.
Maintain a category
You can modify and delete a category.
The Categories page displays the list of categories.
To modify a category, do the following:
Click the category to modify.
The Edit category dialog box is displayed.Search field and click .Alternatively, to display a specific category, enter the name of the category in the
- Make the changes as needed.
- Click Save.
- Click the category to modify.
To delete a category, on the context menu of the category to
On confirmation, the selected category is deleted.