Configure a Document review activity
an activity to the map.
By default, the Configuration tab is open in the properties panel of the activity.
- Change the default Name of the activity to something meaningful.
- On the Type list, select .
Configure the following settings.
Document or folder variable that serves as an input to the Document review activity.
- On the Configuration tab, you can provide only one document or folder variable as an input to the activity.
- On the Input/Output tab, you can provide additional input and output variables of any type, except Document or Folder variables. You can also add fields from a Document or Folder variable. See Input and output.
By default, the classification group is inherited from the process. To select a classification group specific to Document review activity and not inherit from process, do the following:
- Select Allow operator to classify documents.
Clear Inherit classification group from process.
On the Classification group list, select a classification group.
If you do not select a particular classification group for the activity or if you select to inherit the classification group from the process and have not associated a classification group at the process level, the system displays the following message,
Classification group must be mapped at process level.
- If you
do not select to inherit the classification group from the process and have not
associated a classification group at the activity level, the system displays
the following message,
Classification group must be mapped at activity level.
By default, the page renditions are inherited from the system and the renditions for the activity become unavailable. To display a different image as default page rendition, do the following:
Clear Inherit settings from system.
On the Default displaying image list, select a different image to display as default image.
By default, the activity inherits the settings from process for the imported documents. To specify settings specific to this activity and not inherit from process, clear Inherit settings from process and configure the following settings:
To keep the original copy of the documents that are imported but not scanned, keep these options clear.
- Merge / Split / Delete: If selected, enables merging or splitting document and deleting pages.
- Rotate / Reorder: If selected, enables rotating images and reordering pages.
Save the process map.
When you take the Document review activity at runtime, the generated Document review form appears.