Configure the import connection settings
You can manage the import settings within the system.
Import setting configuration is not available when running in Azure and on-premise multi-tenant and environments.
The Import settings page appears.
The New import connection dialog box is displayed.
- Enter a Name for the import connection.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the import connection.
- By default, the import connection is Active.
- Enter the Message connector URL for the new import connection.
- Enter the Process password and Administrator password to login.
- Select Enable SMTP server. See Configure the SMTP settings.
- Select Enable FoIP server. See Configure the FoIP settings.
To add an import source, click
The New import source dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select an import source, such as SMTP and configure the settings. (Default: POP3).
Save the import source settings.
The import source setting name appears under the Import Sources table in the New import connection dialog box.
You can edit or delete the import source.
The import connection appears on the Import settings page.
Maintain import connection
You can modify and delete an import connection.
The Import settings page displays the list of import connections.
To modify an import connection, perform the following steps:
Click the import connection to modify.
The Update import connection dialog box is displayed.
- Make changes as needed.
- Click Save.
- Click the import connection to modify.
To delete an import connection, on the context menu for the
import connection to delete, click
On confirmation, the selected import connection is deleted.