Alternative extraction search action
Add an Alternative extraction search action to a document validation form to perform alternative extraction search in a validation activity. You can select the fields to show alternative results for.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select Alternative extraction search.
- Change the default Name (AlternativeExtractionSearch1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
- Optional. Select Multilingual to configure a unique action for each language separately. See Configure multilingual actions.
- Select the Number of records to return at runtime. (Default: 1)
- For Document fields, select the check box for the fields to perform the alternative extraction search for.
The newly created action is added to the table.
- Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. See Configure actions for form control events. Alternatively to call this action for a form event, associate the action with the form. See Associate an action with a form.