Create new case action
Configure a Create new case TotalAgility action for an event against an entity instance in the Dynamics AX system. For example, set up the Create new case TotalAgility action for the Update event in the Dynamics AX system. You can also set up a Create new case action for Create and Delete events.
Dynamics AX systems page, click the AX system from the list.
The Edit Dynamics AX system configuration dialog box is displayed.
Entities, on the context menu of the web service for which to configure the
The Events dialog box is displayed.
The New Dynamics AX event configuration dialog box is displayed. The Entity is automatically displayed as a read-only field.
- Select the Event for which to configure the TotalAgility action, such as Update.
- On the Action list, select Create new case. (Default: Create new job)
Add and add the required attributes. The event is fired only when the
selected attributes are updated.
If you do not add the attributes, the action is fired whenever any attribute in the entity is updated.
Case map on which to create a new case.
Initialization Variables.If the selected case map has initialization parameters, the parameters appear under
- For Case reference, select a dynamic value, or click and enter a static value.
- To specify the attributes that, when created, trigger a TotalAgility action, map the attributes to the initialization variables using a dynamic or static Value.
The configured event appears in the Events dialog box. You can edit or delete the event.
- Click Close to return to the Edit Dynamics AX system configuration dialog box.
When the entity instance is updated in the Dynamics AX system, TotalAgility creates a case on the selected process map at runtime and displays the correctly populated variables.