Create an archive transaction description for writing output to a second transfer file
One use of an archive transaction description is to obtain two different files for the same processed invoice.
The standard transaction description determines the content of one output file, and the archive transaction description determines the content of the other output file.
Create and save an archive transaction description that specifies the content and format of the data you want to transfer to a separate output file. It can contain all fields normally found in the standard transaction description.
- Select File > New.
- In the New dialog, select Transaction description and click OK. The Transaction description dialog is displayed.
Connected to invoice
profile box, select the
invoice profile that this transaction is to be used
If the invoice profile you want is not listed, click Cancel, close the invoice profile, and start again from step 1.
- Edit the transaction fields.
- Click Options and specify which type of field separation you want.
- Click OK in the Transaction description dialog to close it.
- Type a name for the transaction description and click OK.