Each country profile has its own Eiglobalextra.ini file, which contains settings that control the business logic in invoice profiles that use that country profile. If you do not know which Eiglobalextra.ini file is used, check the General settings of the invoice profile. Use the Country and Version settings to find the correct subfolder.
In a default installation, the files are located here:
What advanced users can do using this file:
- Add customized field types, including details such as which area of the invoice to search and which titles to exclude.
- Adjust the business logic to improve capture rates, both for predefined (system) field types and for field types that you added yourself.
- Delete fields (note that it is not necessary to remove references to them in Eiglobalextra.ini when you delete them from an invoice profile).
The main initialization files (INI files) that are installed with Kofax ReadSoft Invoices are in Unicode format instead of ANSI. Plug-ins used with Kofax ReadSoft Invoices must take this into account if they read those INI files. If Kofax ReadSoft Invoices finds an INI file in ANSI format, it converts the INI file to Unicode.
- To find all Kofax ReadSoft InvoicesHelp topics that describe or mention changing this initialization file, look it up in the Index tab of this Help.
- For a list of the initialization files discussed in this Help, look up "initialization files" in the index.
- For a detailed, systematic description of this INI file, see INI File Help.