Configure what actions to take for an invoice rule when conditions are not met
This is one of the steps required to configure invoice rules for use with the InvoiceRules plugin.
- Complete steps 1-5 when configuring invoice rules.
- Click Add under Actions in the Edit Rule dialog.
Select and configure each of the desired following actions (click
each item for more information):
- Append text to file*
- Copy file*
- Copy lineitem field
- Export multitiff of current invoice*
- Move invoice to queue
- Rename file*
- Set invoice buyer
- Set invoice definition
- Set invoice field value*
- Set invoice status
- Set invoice type
- Set invoice userdefined variable*
* Multiple parts can be added to determine the resulting value by clicking Add value part at the bottom of the configuration window for these actions.
Note that static and dynamic values are also specified for the actions above.
- If you need to edit or remove defined actions, select the item in the list, and clickEdit or Remove respectively.
- If desired, select an action in the list and click Move up or Move down to rearrange the order when they are executed.
- Return to topic on configuring invoice rules.