Connect fields to business logic
Use this procedure:
- After you upgrade from an earlier Kofax ReadSoft Invoices 5 release.
- After you import an invoice profile that was exported from an earlier Kofax ReadSoft Invoices 5 release.
- If you want to improve performance of a field that you have added to the invoice profile yourself.
The invoice profile must be inactive. For more information, see Changing an invoice profile that is used in production.
- Using Manager, click the Invoice profiles object bar.
- If the invoice profile was created using Kofax ReadSoft Invoices 5-2, open the General settings of the invoice profile and select a Country.
- In the General settings of the field profile, select a predefined field type. This connects your field profile to a predefined field type. Kofax ReadSoft Invoices uses business logic for the field when interpreting and validating it.