Insert user-defined batch variables into transactions
A standard or archive transaction description can contain batch variables that you defined yourself in the batch report layout.
To include these variables:
- Define your batch variables.
- In the Scan job description, select the batch report layout file in the Batching dialog.
- In the Transaction description dialog, click Options.
- Select the batch report layout file name in the Batch report layout file box. Click OK.
- Your variables are now included in the Available fields box. Select each variable and click the arrow to insert them into the transaction description.
- Click OK. If you are working in the Invoice profiles object bar, and the invoice profile is open, save the invoice profile.