The Invoices dialog
To access this dialog:
There are several ways to access this dialog. Here are two of them:
- Using Manager, select the Invoice profiles object bar, right-click the invoice profile you want to see invoices for and click Invoices.
- Using Manager, select Production history dialog and select List invoices. . Then right-click anywhere in the
Use this dialog to:
- List invoices in a batch, invoice profile, or invoice definition. Alternatively, list all invoices.
- Manage the invoices.
- Search for invoices. Here are some examples.
A separate column is available for each search option. You can hide columns that are not needed to avoid having to scroll back and forth.
|ID||Used by Kofax ReadSoft Invoices.|
|Invoice profile||The invoice profile used to identify the invoice.|
|Corporate group ID||The corporate group ID of the supplier, if any.|
|Supplier number||The supplier number, if any.|
|Location||The location of the supplier, if any.|
If no supplier is defined, the one assigned by Kofax ReadSoft Invoices is shown.
|Description||The Description, if any.|
|Definition||The ID of the definition that was used to interpret the invoice.|
|Source||The module or application that fed the invoice into the system. Examples.|
Either XML (for XML invoices) or Paper (for all non-XML invoices, for example scanned or imported images).
|Status||The invoice status.|
|Auto||What is found in this column depends on the
|Buyer ID||The ID of the invoice's buyer.|
|Buyer||The name of the invoice's buyer.|
|Created||The date and time when the invoice entered the system (uses the time on your computer).|
|Image file||The name of the image file.|
|Scanned||The date and time when the invoice was scanned (uses the time on the server).|
|Interpreted||The date and time when the invoice was interpreted (uses the time on the server).|
|Approved||The date and time when the invoice was verified (uses the time on the server).|
|Transferred||The date and time when the invoice was transferred (uses the time on the server).|
|Parked||The date and time when the invoice was parked (uses the time on the server).|
|User remark||The date and time when the last user remark (if any) was added (uses the time on the server).|
- To search for invoices, use the boxes at the top of the dialog.
- To sort the list according to the contents of a column, click the column header.
- To display an invoice image, right-click the invoice and select Open.
- To delete an invoice, right-click it and select Delete.
- To print an invoice, right-click it and select Print.