Select multiple invoice definitions to optimize
This topic describes one way of starting an Optimize session.
- Using Optimize, double-click the invoice profile you want to optimize.
- In the Invoice definitions dialog, use the filters to list only the invoice definitions you want.
- Right-click any invoice definition and click Select all. This selects all items in the list. Or, hold down the Shift key or Ctrl and left-click each desired invoice definition to select specific invoice definitions.
- Right-click in any selected invoice definition and click Open. An optimize session starts with the invoice definitions you selected.
- Proceed according to the instructions.