Specify if documents are invoices or credit notes when they are scanned
This functionality is provided in connection with the ScanInfo component.
- In Manager, click Settings > Scan Info configuration.
- Click Add and select Invoice/Credit selection from the list.
- In the Selected scan dialog parts dialog, click Invoice/Credit selection and then click Edit.
Specify the default action for what is displayed in the
Invoice/Credit selection section of the
Additional information dialog by selecting one
of the following options:
- Do not save last selection - the box is empty when the dialog opens.
- Remember last selection during session - the most recently selected buyer is the default buyer during the current Scan session. However, the next time you start the Scan module, no buyer is selected initially.
- Remember last selection beween sessions - the most recently selected buyer is the default buyer, even if Scan is restarted.
- Click RemoteScanSender to configure the component.
- Click OK to save the configuration.
Select if documents are invoices or credit notes when scan job is run
When you start the scan job, select one of the following options under PO/GE selection in the Additional information dialog
- Automatic detection of credit
- Scanned documents are invoices
- Scanned documents are credit notes