Change the invoice profile settings
The settings of an invoice profile control:
- Whether the invoice profile is available for use in production jobs, and its business logic settings (General settings)
- How identifier profiles are used when identifying invoices (Identification settings)
- Whether currency handling is enabled (Currency settings)
- How the invoice is defined for an invoice (Supplier settings)
- Which learning invoices to create (Learning invoices settings)
- Which character set to use during interpretation of invoices (Character set settings)
- Which event handlers are defined for the invoice profile (Events settings)
- If a specific OCR engine is preferred for the profile and which one it is (Advanced settings)
To change the settings
- Using Manager, click the Invoice profiles object bar.
- Right-click the invoice profile and select Open.
- Right-click the invoice profile again and select Settings.
- Select the kind of setting to change in the Settings area on the left side of the dialog.
- Change the settings in the page on the right side of the dialog.
- Click OK.
- Save or close the invoice profile.