Optimize line item tables
Kofax ReadSoft Invoices can sometimes interpret line item tables automatically. However, if invoices from a particular supplier have repeated interpretation problems, optimize the table in Optimize to improve interpretation. Use the procedure described below, which results in a line item template.
If a line item table appears on multiple invoice pages, the table and any line item variations can be optimized on any page where they are found.
- Select a line item table in the Data objects box in the Learning dialog . The Line item learning dialog is displayed.
- Adjust the line item table boundaries.
- Draw a frame around the line item.
- Draw frames around the line item fields.
- Optional: Right-click each line item field in the Line item learning dialog and select Properties to adjust the settings.
- If some line items have different layouts, repeat steps 3-5 for each line item with a different layout.
- Draw a frame around the line item header.
- Click OK to save the line item template, which is now Learned.