Import XML invoice profiles and definitions to the system
Note that XML invoice profiles can only be imported if they are not already in the system (that is, profiles will not be overwritten/replaced). In addition, XML invoice definitions can only be imported in connection with an XML profile that is not already in the system.
- Using the Manager module, select .
- Click the Import button on the bottom of the dialog to display the Import of XML profiles and XML definitions dialog.
Navigate to the folder where the exported XML invoice profile
files are found. Note that if an XML invoice profile with the same name is
already found in the system, you will not be able to import it or any of its
XML invoice definitions.* To work around this:
Do this before proceeding with step 4:
- Export the existing profile from the system (the one with the same name as the one you want to import) including all of its XML invoice definitions.
- Put the .sxdef file for the XML invoice definition you want to include in the profile in the same folder where you exported the profile to in step a.
- Delete the existing profile from the XML Maintenance dialog. Note that you will have to delete any invoices and invoice definitions that are connected to it first.
- Select the XML profile that you want to import in the left side of the dialog that is displayed and the invoice definitions that you want to import in the right side of the dialog.
- Click Import. You are notified if a profile is already found in the system and if the import was successful for those that were not already there.