Move, resize, or delete line item frames
This applies to header frames, line item frames, and line item field frames.
To move or resize a frame
- Right-click in the frame and select Move or Resize. A black frame appears.
- To move it, click inside the frame and drag it. If your move is allowed, the frame is moved.
- To resize it, click a handle on the edge or corner of the frame and drag it. If your resize is allowed, the frame is resized.
To delete a frame
- Right-click in it and select Delete.
To draw a line item field frame again in a different place
- Click the cell in the line item table to select the frame.
- Draw a new frame. The original frame is deleted. The new value is displayed in the line item table.