One way of monitoring production is by using the production history, which gives you an overview of the number of invoices that have been processed by the system:
- Using Manager, select Administration > Production history.
To to set the scope of
the production history. The graph will include all
entered the system during the specified time period.
- The In bar shows how many invoices entered the system during the time period that you specified.
- In progress shows how many of those invoices are still in progress.
- The Out bar shows the number of those invoices (the ones that entered the system during the specified time period) that were also transferred and/or deleted from the system. This includes invoices that were transferred or deleted after the specified time period.
- Optional: Right-click anywhere in the Production history and select List invoices or View process log.
Other ways of getting information about processed invoices
- View the process log.
- Find out how many invoices for a specified invoice profile are present in the database (by status).
- Search for invoices.
- View processed invoice information during verification.