Delete XML invoices, definitions, and profiles from the system
Processed XML invoices are normally deleted from the system in the same way as any other invoices. However, if you need to remove them from the system entirely, including the XML invoice definitions and profiles, a few additional steps are required, because some of the information is stored in the Collector database and some is stored in the Kofax ReadSoft Invoices database.
Use this procedure
Delete XML invoices from the
Kofax ReadSoft Invoices
database in one of these ways:
- Using the Manager module.
- As part of the process when XML invoices are deleted after the invoice definition is optimized (see step 8 in the topic).
- Note that XML invoices cannot be deleted from the system by clearing them from the database. If this method is used, you will not be able to remove the XML invoices from the XML Maintenance dialog. See warning below.
- Delete the XML invoice(s) from the XML Maintenance dialog.
- Delete the XML definition(s) from the XML Maintenance dialog.
- Delete XML invoice profiles from the XML Maintenance dialog.
- Delete the XML definition(s) from the Kofax ReadSoft Invoices database.