How to use a title file
When you define titles for a field profile or a value identifier profile, you can select the titles from a text file. The text file can contain any number of titles.
Create a title file
- Use a text editor to create a text file with one title on each line. The file may include blank lines.
- Save the file with the extension .txt. The default location for this file is the INVOICES\Bin directory, but you can store it in any directory.
Select titles from the file
- Using Manager, open the invoice profile, make sure it is inactive, and then open the field profile.
- Click Titles.
- If it is not already selected, select Use titles to search for value.
- Click Title file.
- Select the title file and click Open. The contents of the title file are now displayed in the Titles in file box.
Select a title and click
Add, or click
Add all, to add titles to the
Selected titles box.
- Each title has a check box next to it. Check the
box next to a title if:
- You are confident that if this title is found, it is definitely the field you are looking for.
- The title text does not occur more than once on the invoice.
If Interpret finds this title, it will disregard all other titles for this field. Using this feature increases interpretation security and reliability.