Create a field specification
In the field specification, you specify the format specification and prefix of the field that you want to process differently from the invoice profile. You can also deactivate the chosen field so that it is not interpreted and not displayed in Verify.
- Using Manager, select Field specifications dialog is displayed. . The
- Right-click inside the dialog and select New. The Field specification dialog is displayed.
- Type a name for the field specification.
- Select the field type that you want to be processed differently from the settings contained in the invoice profile.
Do at least one of these:
- Enter a format specification.
- Enter a prefix.
- Select if the field is to be Inactive (meaning it is not interpreted and is not displayed in Verify).
- Click OK to save.